Finance is the study of money and how it is used. Specifically, it deals with the questions of how an individual, company or government acquires the money needed and how they then spend or invest that money. Core financial theories can largely be divided into the following categories: financial economics, mathematical finance and valuation. In the context of institutions, finance is often split into the following major categories: investment management, corporate finance, personal finance and public finance.
- Book: Finance, Banking, and Money
- Book: Financial Strategy for Public Managers (Kioko and Marlowe)
- Financial Management for Small Businesses - Financial Statements and Present Value Models (Robinson et al.)
- Book: International Finance - Theory and Policy
- Book: Individual Finance
- Book: Risk Management for Enterprises and Individuals
Thumbnail: www.pexels.com/photo/silver-and-gold-coins-128867/ (CC0 1.0; Pixabay).