Marketing is the study and management of exchange relationships. It is the business process of creating relationships with and satisfying customers through a value exchange. Because marketing is used to attract customers, it is one of the primary components of business management and commerce.
- Book: Introducing Marketing (Burnett)
- Book: Principles of Marketing
- Book: Principles of Marketing (Lumen)
- Core Principles of International Marketing (Mariadoss)
- Book: Launch - Advertising and Promotion in Real Time
- The Power of Selling
- Book: eMarketing - The Essential Guide to Marketing in a Digital World (Stokes)