Management is the administration of an organization and includes the activities of setting the strategy of an organization and coordinating the efforts of its employees (or of volunteers) to accomplish its objectives through the application of available resources, such as financial, natural, technological, and human resources.
- Book: Principles of Management
- Book: Leading with Cultural Intelligence
- Book: Information Systems - A Manager's Guide to Harnessing Technology
- Book: Guidelines for Improving the Effectiveness of Boards of Directors of Nonprofit Organizations (Murray & Harrison)
- Book: Organizational Behavior
- Book: Organizational Behavior (OpenStax)
- Book: Focusing on Organizational Change
- Book: Mastering Strategic Management
- Book: Principles of Strategic Management (Thavikulwat)
- Book: Project Management from Simple to Complex
- Book: Project Management (Watt)
- Book: Technical Project Management in Living and Geometric Order (Russell, Pferdehirt, and Nelson)
- Book: Human Resource Management
Thumbnail: Image used with permission (rawpixel).