Management is the administration of an organization, whether it is a business, a not-for-profit organization, or government body. Management includes the activities of setting the strategy of an organization and coordinating the efforts of its employees (or of volunteers) to accomplish its objectives through the application of available resources, such as financial, natural, technological, and human resources.
- Book: Principles of Management (OpenStax)
- Book: Principles of Management
- Book: Organizational Behavior
- Book: Information Systems - A Manager's Guide to Harnessing Technology
- Book: Project Management from Simple to Complex
- Book: Guidelines for Improving the Effectiveness of Boards of Directors of Nonprofit Organizations (Murray & Harrison)
- Book: Human Resource Management
Thumbnail: Image used with permission (rawpixel).