Successful websites come from strong planning with a focus on user needs. Websites should be built to be accessible and usable, search engine optimised, and shareable.
Key considerations include:
- Designing your website according to best practices, following the process of developing a website from start to finish.
- Developing a strong, stable and usable website.
- Creating a suitable mobile web experience for your users.
- Enhancing user experience through design and guiding a visitor seamlessly through a website, as opposed to distracting visitors from their goals.
- Ensuring consistency in visual messaging across all properties.
- Supporting a wide range of web browsers and mobile devices.