BCcampus Open Education believes that education must be available to everyone; this means supporting the creation of free, open, and accessible educational resources. We are actively committed to increasing the accessibility and usability of the textbooks we produce.
Accessibility features of the web version of this resource
The web version of Project Management includes the following features:
- It as been optimized for people who use screen-reader technology:
- all content can be navigated using a keyboard
- links, headings, tables use proper markup
- all images have text descriptions
- It includes an option to increase font size (see tab on top right of screen titled, “Increase Font Size.”)
- Audio files are available for each chapter (see Appendix 3: Chapter Audio Files).
Other file formats available
In addition to the web version, this book is available in a number of file formats including PDF, EPUB (for eReaders), MOBI (for Kindles), and various editable files. Here is a link to where you can download this book in another file format. Look for the Download this book drop-down menu to select the file type you want.
This book links to a few external websites. For those using a print copy of this resource, the link text is underlined, and you can find the web addresses for all links in the back matter of the book.
Known accessibility issues and areas for improvement
The PowerPoint slides available for download from Appendix 1: Project Management PowerPoints have not been checked for accessibility. In addition, external websites linked to from this text may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Let us know if you are having problems accessing this book
If any of the above accessibility issues are stopping you from accessing the information in this textbook, please contact us to let us know and we will get it fixed. If you discover any other issues, please let us know of those as well.
Please include the following information:
- The location of the problem by providing a web address or page description
- A description of the problem
- The computer, software, browser, and any assistive technology you are using that can help us diagnose and solve your issue
e.g., Windows 10, Google Chrome (Version 65.0.3325.181), NVDA screen reader
You can contact us one of the following ways:
This statement was last updated on September 18, 2019.