- Define a team and describe its key characteristics.
- Explain why organizations use teams and describe different types of teams.
- Explain why teams may be effective or ineffective.
- Identify factors that contribute to team cohesiveness.
- Understand the importance of learning to participate in team-based activities.
- Identify the skills needed by team members and the roles that members of a team might play.
- Learn how to survive team projects in college (and actually enjoy yourself).
- Explain the skills and behaviors that foster effective team leadership.