Case study question
- Why did Argos need to use software for this campaign?
- What kind of data was important for this campaign, and how was it collected?
- What can you learn from the campaign’s use of big data?
- What is behavioural economics?
- What traps should you avoid when developing a consumer persona?
- What is the relationship between a consumer experience map that maps your customers’ entire journey, and an experience map used in the user experience design discipline?
This presentation offers a good summary of the key topics and ideas within behavioural economics: www.slideshare.net/philipdemeulemeester/behavioural-economics-in
Eisenberg, B. and Eisenberg, J., 2006. Waiting for Your Cat to Bark Persuading Customers When They Ignore Marketing