The most important tools you’ll need here are the analytics tool for each platform you work on:
- Facebook Page Insights: www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebookpage-insights-basics
- Facebook Ads Manager: https://www.facebook.com/business/ help/415745401805534
- Facebook Power Editor: https://www.facebook.com/business/ help/162528860609436
- Instagram Insights: www.facebook.com/business/help/1533933820244654. You can also find some free Instagram analytics tools here: socialbeesmedia.com/best-free-instagram-analytics-tools-2016
- Twitter Analytics: analytics.twitter.com
- LinkedIn’s Campaign Manager: www.linkedin.com/uas/login
- Pinterest Analytics: analytics.pinterest.com
- It can be difficult to measure on Snapchat, but a few tools exist, such as Snaplytics: snaplytics.io.
Google Analytics can also be used, as discussed in section 13.7, Measuring Success. You can find a list of 5 Tools to Measure Social Media ROI here: www.socialmediaexaminer.com/5-tools-to-measure-social-media-roi.
As mentioned, you may also want to consider a social media dashboard. Some popular options include:
- Hootsuite: hootsuite.com
- Sprout Social: lps.sproutsocial.com/social-media-dashboard
- Fan Page Robot (a free tool): fanpagerobot.com
- Datorama: direct.datorama.com/lp4.