- Page ID
Contributors: Anastasia Cortes, Gary Walton, Richard Parsons, Anita Walz
Digital and Print Production: Corinne Guimont with Robert Browder
Alternative Text and Accessibility: Stephanie Edwards and Christa Miller
Selected graphics: Brian Craig.
Cover design: Trevor Finney
Student Reviewers: Jonathan De Pena, Nina Lindsay, Sachi Soni
Project Manager / Editor: Anita Walz
The following copyright holders have generously given permission to reproduce images and text:
- “The PowerSki Jetboard.” Figure 10.1 Permission granted for this and future versions of this text by copyright owner Bob Montgomery.
- “Two friends who disagree on which Mountain Dew Flavor to vote for.” Figure 14.14 Permission granted by copyright owner @AlahnaRad.
- “8 Reasons Why Chick-fil-A has the Best Business Model in America.” from The Sales Lion Blog. Chapter 10, Reference 15. Permission granted by copyright owner Marcus Sheridan.
- Selected text and figures used in chapters 1-15 and 17-18 were rearranged and deeply adapted from the following source. The Saylor Foundation has given permission to adapt and redistribute http://www.saylor.org/site/textbooks/Exploring%20Business.docx via a Creative Commons NonCommercial ShareAlike 3.0 license https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0. The Saylor Foundation previously adapted this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 license and without attribution as requested by the work’s original creator or licensee.
- Selected text and figures were used in Chapter 16 from Introduction to Tourism and Hospitality in BC https://opentextbc.ca/introtourism. Morgan Westcott, Editor and © Capilano University, Copyright holder has given permission to adopt and redistribute via a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0.
- The following cover images were cropped and modified by Trevor Finney: “Hong Kong Skyscrapers” https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hong_Kong_Skyscrapers.jpg © Estial CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0 ; “Paris vue d’ensemble tour Eiffel” https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Paris_vue_d%27ensemble_tour_Eiffel.jpg © Taxiarchos228, cropped and modified by Poke2001 CC BY 3.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en ; “London Bridge” https://pixabay.com/photo-1335477 by Skitterphoto. Public Domain; “New York” https://pixabay.com/photo-1350511 by Mscamilaalmeida. Public Domain.
- Additional sources are referenced at the end of each chapter.
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this book are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement.