STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT offers an introduction to the key topics and themes of strategic management. The authors draw on examples of familiar companies and personalities to illustrate the different strategies used by today’s firms—and how they go about implementing those strategies. Students will learn how to conduct a case analysis, measure organizational performance, and conduct external and internal analyses. In short, they will understand how organizations operate at the strategic level to be successful.
- Front Matter
- No image available1: Mastering Strategy: Art and Science
- No image available2: Assessing Organizational Performance
- No image available3: Evaluating the External Environment
- No image available4: Evaluating the Internal Environment
- No image available5: Synthesis of Strategic Issues and Analysis
- No image available6: Selecting Business-Level Strategies
- No image available7: Innovation Strategies
- No image available8: Selecting Corporate-Level Strategies
- No image available9: Competing in International Markets
- No image available10: Executing Strategy through Organizational Design
- No image available11: Leading an Ethical Organization: Corporate Governance, Corporate Ethics, and Social Responsibility
- Back Matter
Thumbnail: Adapted by Reed Kennedy, with Eli Jamison, Joseph Simpson, Pankaj Kumar, Ayenda Kemp, Kiran Awate, and Kathleen Manning.