You can view the transcript for “Access 2016 Field Order and Size” here (opens in new window).
- If there are a few different ways to rearrange fields, which way do you prefer and why?
- What are some common mistakes made to move fields or records in an Access table?
- What do you consider the best view (Design View, Datasheet View) for rearranging fields? Why?
Share your opinions below and respond to two of your classmates’ thoughts.
Contributors and Attributions
CC licensed content, Original
- Discussion: Moving Columns and Fields. Authored by: Sherri Pendleton. Provided by: Lumen Learning. License: CC BY: Attribution
All rights reserved content
- Access 2016 - Field Order and Size - How To Move the Column and Rearrange Fields Name in MS Database. Authored by: Professor Adam Morgan. Located at: https://youtu.be/VyZ234TaxcI. License: All Rights Reserved. License Terms: Standard YouTube License