Case study questions
- What role did data play in the planning and execution of the Royal Canin campaign?
- Why was it so important for Royal Canin to continuously monitor the campaign results and update their CRM database?
- What beneficial effects did the data generated by the Royal Canin campaign have on the running of the business overall?
- Why should a business try to be data-driven?
- What should be done with data once it has been collected?
- What are some of the most important sources of data?
- What are some up-and-coming data collection tools/sources that you foresee being useful in the near future?
Personalisation is important for great customer experiences, but read about how this might be a problem for small businesses here: adage.com/article/digitalnext/personalization-a-problem-brands/305554
Check out the Kissmetrics blog for articles about analytics and testing: blog.kissmetrics.com
The Analytics Vidhya blog has some more complex data information: www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog
Take a look at the Freakonomics blog: freakonomics.com