- Describe the value of trust and how it relates to contracts and complex projects.
- Identify four types of trust.
- Describe how a project manager can build trust.
- Identify three common meeting types and then describe how they differ.
- Identity types of teams.
- Describe the HUMM method of measuring project performance.
- Describe the importance of developing a project story.
A team is a collaboration of people with different personalities that is lead by a person with a favored leadership style. Managing the interactions of these personalities and styles as a group is an important aspect of project management.