After reading this chapter, you should be able to answer these questions:
- How do differences in perception affect employee behavior and performance?
- How can managers and organizations minimize the negative impact of stereotypes and other barriers to accurate social perception in interpersonal relations?
- How do people attribute credit and blame for organizational events?
- How can a work environment characterized by positive work attitudes be created and maintained?
- How can managers and organizations develop a committed workforce?