Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Explain what constitutes a contract.
- Understand how a contract is formed.
- Know the defenses to performance of a contract.
- Understand breach of contract and its consequences.
- Identify remedies for breach of contract.
- 10.1: Introduction
- 10.2: Contract Elements
- 10.3: Types of Contracts
- 10.4: Performance and Breach of Contract
- 10.5: Defenses to Contracts
- 10.6: Assignment, Delegation, and Third Party Beneficiaries
- 10.7: Parol Evidence Rule
- 10.8: Remedies
- 10.9: Concluding Thoughts