Skip to main content
1: Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- LO1 – Define accounting.
- LO2 – Identify and describe the forms of business organization.
- LO3 – Identify and explain the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- LO4 – Identify, explain, and prepare the financial statements.
- LO5 – Analyze transactions by using the accounting equation.
- 1.9: Exercises
- 1.10: Problems
- 1.11: Solutions
- 1.1: Concept Self-Check
- 1.2: Accounting Defined
- 1.3: Business Organizations
- 1.4: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- 1.5: Financial Statements
- 1.6: Transaction Analysis and Double-entry Accounting
- 1.7: Summary of Chapter 1 Learning Objectives
- 1.8: Discussion Questions