Welcome to LibreTexts Anonymous User!
This sandbox is just for you and you have complete control of what goes in here. Use this area to work on your Texts.
- MGT 235
- Introductory Business Statistics is designed to meet the scope and sequence requirements of the one-semester statistics course for business, economics, and related majors. Core statistical concepts and skills have been augmented with practical business examples, scenarios, and exercises. The result is a meaningful understanding of the discipline, which will serve students in their business careers and real-world experiences.
- 1: Sampling and Data
- 2: Descriptive Statistics
- 3: Probability Topics
- 4: The Normal Distribution
- 5: The Central Limit Theorem
- 6: Confidence Intervals
- 7: Hypothesis Testing with One Sample
- 8: Hypothesis Testing with Two Samples
- 9: F Distribution and One-Way ANOVA
- 10: Linear Regression and Correlation
- 11: Apppendices