What you’ll learn to do: understand and describe how a lawyer looks at a business decision.
In this outcome, you’ll get an introduction to the law as it pertains to business and learn how to think like a lawyer.
Here are some of the specific things you’ll learn to do in this section:
- Define and explain the purpose and goals of the law
- Define, explain, compare and distinguish different theories of law.
- Understand and explain why understanding law is important to business
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: Thinking Like a Lawyer
- Reading: What is Law?
- Reading: Law and Business
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.