There may be occasions in school or at work where more people need to have access to see what you have put together on an Excel spreadsheet. There is a way to make a worksheet more accessible and get it ready to put on the internet.
Watch this video showing how to take an Excel worksheet and publish it to be a web page. While the video shows an older version of Word (Microsoft Word 2016), the same steps work in other versions of Word, including 2019 and 365. After watching the video consider a few questions to discuss.
An interactive or media element has been excluded from this version of the text. You can view it online here: http://pb.libretexts.org/cafm/?p=372
- Are there occasions when this would be a useful skill?
- What types of situations would facilitate using this tool?
- If you were to use this skill how would you use it?
Share your opinions below and respond to two of your classmates’ thoughts.
- Discussion: Excel Worksheet as a Webpaget. Authored by: Sherri Pendleton. Provided by: Lumen Learning. License: CC BY: Attribution
- Microsoft Excel 2010: Publish Worksheet as Web Page. Authored by: Kirt Kershaw. Located at: https://youtu.be/WV2CzUI8-60. License: All Rights Reserved. License Terms: Standard YouTube License