- Module 1: Intro to Computers and Module 2: Internet Research
- Module 3: Microsoft Word Basic Skills and Module 4: Microsoft Word Intermediate Skills
- Module 6: Microsoft Excel Basic Skills and Module 7: Microsoft Excel Intermediate Skills
- Module 9: Microsoft PowerPoint Basic Skills and Module 10: Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate Skills
- Module 12: Microsoft Access Basic Skills and Module 13: Microsoft Access Intermediate Skills
We recommend NOT doubling up any of the Advanced Skills modules, because they are long and especially challenging. Students will need more time for mastery and completion of assignments.
Additionally, the course can be scaled to your students’ knowledge: if your students have already mastered basic skills, the basic modules can be omitted. If your students aren’t ready for advanced skills, the advanced modules can be omitted.
Contributors and Attributions
- Pacing. Provided by: Lumen Learning. License: CC BY: Attribution