This is a text designed to accompany a seven week course covering the introductory Principles of Managerial Accounting. It covers the management decisions including cost definition and behavior, break even analysis and decision making.
- Front Matter
- 1: What Is Managerial Accounting?
- 2: How Do Organizations Identify Cost Behavior Patterns?
- 3: How Is Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis Used for Decision Making?
- 4: How Are Relevant Revenues and Costs Used to Make Decisions?
- 5: How Is Capital Budgeting Used to Make Decisions?
- 6: How Are Operating Budgets Created?
- Back Matter