Skip to main content
4.9: Chapter 4 Reference
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Standard Normal Distribution
- “Blood Pressure of Males and Females.” StatCruch, 2013. Available online at http://www.statcrunch.com/5.0/viewre...reportid=11960 (accessed May 14, 2013).
- “The Use of Epidemiological Tools in Conflict-affected populations: Open-access educational resources for policy-makers: Calculation of z-scores.” London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, 2009. Available online at http://conflict.lshtm.ac.uk/page_125.htm (accessed May 14, 2013).
- “2012 College-Bound Seniors Total Group Profile Report.” CollegeBoard, 2012. Available online at http://media.collegeboard.com/digita...Group-2012.pdf (accessed May 14, 2013).
- “Digest of Education Statistics: ACT score average and standard deviations by sex and race/ethnicity and percentage of ACT test takers, by selected composite score ranges and planned fields of study: Selected years, 1995 through 2009.” National Center for Education Statistics. Available online at http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d...s/dt09_147.asp (accessed May 14, 2013).
- Data from the San Jose Mercury News.
- Data from The World Almanac and Book of Facts.
- “List of stadiums by capacity.” Wikipedia. Available online at https://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ms_by_capacity (accessed May 14, 2013).
- Data from the National Basketball Association. Available online at www.nba.com (accessed May 14, 2013).
Using the Normal Distribution