- Discuss the use of religious symbols as means of representing the ideals and values of a particular religion
- Christianity has borrowed from the common stock of significant symbols known to most periods and to all regions of the world.
- Universalism refers to religious, theological and philosophical concepts with universal application or applicability.
- Comparative religion is the systematic comparison of the doctrines and practices of the world’s religions.
- Universalism: The theological belief that all souls can attain salvation.
- comparative religion: Comparative religion compares the doctrines and practices of the worlds religions.
Hindu Symbol: Aum Hindu symbol