Skip to main content
10.5: Discussion Questions
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Discuss how a small business can be bootstrapped at its inception. What kind of costs can the entrepreneur avoid or lower with tenacity and sweat equity?
- If you were to start a small business, what would it be and what kind of resources would you need to get started?
- Which do you think are more difficult to protect: tangible or intangible resources and why?
- Discuss how political factors can impact a business.
- What are some examples of sociocultural factors that may affect a business?