Case study questions
- Why did eFinancialCareers create so many remarketing lists?
- Describe what analytics data was gathered to create these lists. Why did they choose to focus on this data?
- How did the integration of various digital elements improve this brand’s remarketing efforts?
- Why is it so important to use data to inform business decisions?
- What would you learn from a single-page heat map?
- What is the difference between a goal and a KPI?
www.kaushik.net/avinash – Avinash Kaushik is an analytics evangelist, and his regular insight on his blog, Occam’s Razor, is essential reading for any digital marketer.
Web Analytics 2.0 by Avinash Kaushik – if you are looking to get started in web analytics, you can’t go wrong with this book by the web analytics legend.
www.analyticspros.com/blog – Analytics Pros has a blog with great advice and thoughts about analytics.
blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing – Adobe has a good blog with a lot of analytics information as well.
contentmarketinginstitute.com/?s=analytics – Believe it or not, the Content Marketing Institute has some great analytics tips.
support.google.com/analytics#topic=3544906 – Google Analytics Help Center is an excellent starting point for anyone who wants to get to grips with this free, excellent web analytics service.