Case study questions
- Why did Tinkoff bank try two different variations for the first two tests?
- Why was testing so important in this case?
- Discuss why the winning variation outperformed the others in each case.
- Describe a situation where an A/B test would be more suited as a data-gathering method than a multivariate test.
- What is a conversion rate, and why is it so important to marketers?
- What can you test on an eCommerce product page? List three examples.
www.grokdotcom.com – FutureNow’s GrokDotCom offers commentary, case studies and conversion optimisation best practice.
www.whichtestwon.com – Anne Holland’s Which Test Won shows case studies where you can guess the result, and compare your prowess to that of other visitors.
Always Be Testing: The Complete Guide to Google Website Optimizer by Bryan Eisenberg, John Quarto-von Tivadar and Lisa T. Davis