Skip to main content
18.E: Direct marketing - email and mobile(Exercises)
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Case study questions
- Which elements of GlobalGiving’s email marketing constitute best practice?
- What role did the database play in this example? Why was it so important?
- Explain how personalisation played a role in the campaign.
- What is meant by ‘mass customisation’ and why is this so beneficial?
- What are the key differences between direct marketing by email or SMS and direct marketing by post?
- Why is it important for permission to be gained before marketing by email or mobile to a prospect?
- Emails that are expected and recognised are more likely to be read. How can a marketer use this knowledge to increase the readership of emails?