In this chapter, you will learn:
- The strategic uses of social media.
- The steps involved in creating a social media strategy.
- To design documents and protocols you should have in place for social media success.
- 17.1: Introduction
- 17.2: Key terms and concepts
- 17.3: Using social media to solve business challenges
- 17.4: Step-by-step guide to creating a social media strategy
- 17.5: Documents and processes
- 17.6: Dealing with opportunities and threats
- 17.10: References
- 17.7: Step-by-step guide for recovering from an online brand attack
- 17.8: Social media strategy risks and challenges
- 17.9: Case study - Fjordland’s 2015 Christmas campaign
- 17.E: Social media strategy
- 17.S: Social media strategy