In this chapter, you will learn:
- How to define and distinguish business strategy and marketing strategy.
- How to think about digital audiences.
- The key building block concepts that are essential to any strategy.
- The questions that need to be asked when assembling a digital marketing strategy.
- 1.1: Introduction
- 1.2: Key terms and concepts
- 1.3: What is marketing?
- 1.4: What is digital marketing?
- 1.5: Understanding marketing strategy
- 1.6: The Building Blocks of Marketing Strategy
- 1.10: References
- 1.7: Crafting a digital marketing strategy
- 1.8: Case study - Vets now - Taking care of the brand
- 1.9: The bigger picture
- 1.E: Digital Marketing Strategy(Exercises)
- 2.S: Digital Marketing Strategy(Summary)