Skip to main content
16.6: Discussion Questions and Activities
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- In addition to CMOs, why do you believe so many other employees participate in marketing planning?
- What is the most important part of a marketing plan? Why? What is the least important? Why?
- Why doesn’t the execution of a marketing plan necessarily follow the same order as the plan itself?
- What is the most important part of a marketing audit? Why? What is the least important part? Why?
- Pick a product with which you are very familiar and create a simple marketing plan for it. Focus on one market segment.
- Conduct an audit of a company’s marketing plan as if you were a consultant. Selecting a relatively new consumer product may be easier because it is likely to have more press available that you can use for data.