Skip to main content
6.10: Management Skills Application Exercises
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- If you wanted to buy a new car, what research would you do first to increase the likelihood of making a good decision? As a manager, do you think you would engage in more research or less research than that prior to making big decisions for the organization?
- Think about a big decision that you have made. What impact did your emotions have on that decision? Did they help or hinder your decision-making? Would you make the same decision again?
- If you were faced with an ethical dilemma at work, who would you want to talk to for advice prior to reaching a decision?
- Which would be better to involve a group with, a programmed or a nonprogrammed decision? Why?
- If you were manager of a group with a lot of personality conflict, what would you do?