Skip to main content
6.9: Chapter Review Questions
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- What are some of the factors that enabled to Jen Rubio and Stephanie Korey to make good decisions when they established their luggage company, Away?
- What are the two systems that the brain uses in decision-making? How are they related to programmed and nonprogrammed decisions?
- What is a heuristic, and when would it be appropriate to use a heuristic for decision-making?
- What is confirmation bias? Explain how it can be a barrier to effective decision-making.
- What is a logical fallacy?
- What are the two types of conflict? Which one is constructive, and which is destructive?
- What are the steps in the decision-making process? Which ones do people tend to skip or spend insufficient time on?
- What can individuals do to improve the quality of their decision-making?
- What can groups or group leaders do to improve the quality of group decision-making?
- What are the benefits of decision-making in a group, instead of individually?