Skip to main content
4.7: Chapter Review Questions
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Define learning. Why is an understanding of learning important for managers?
- Compare and contrast operant conditioning with classical conditioning. Provide examples of each.
- What is social learning theory? Describe how this process works.
- What implications of social learning theory for management can you identify?
- Identify four strategies for reinforcement, and provide an example of each.
- Describe the four different schedules of reinforcement, and show how their use by managers can vary.
- How might you design a simple behavior modification program for a group of employees? Explain.
- What are some problems in trying to implement a behavioral self-management program? How can managers attempt to overcome these problems?