Skip to main content
3.7: Chapter Review Questions
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Describe how the basic perceptual process works. Why should managers understand this process?
- How can variations in social perception affect everyday work behavior? Provide an example to illustrate.
- What can managers do to reduce the incidences of stereotyping in the workplace?
- How does the attributional process work? Provide an example to show why this process is so important in understanding organizational behavior.
- How do attributional biases work? What can managers do to reduce such biases?
- What are the differences between job involvement, organizational commitment, and job satisfaction? Are all three influenced by the same factors?
- What are the major reasons for job satisfaction? What are the primary consequences of dissatisfaction?