What you’ll learn to do: compare governmental authority to regulate business with individual constitutional rights
In this outcome, you will take a closer look at the commerce clause and how it has been interpreted and applied in specific court cases.
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: Basic Aspects of the Constitution
- Reading: Dormant Commerce Clause
- Reading: Preemption: The Supremacy Clause
- Reading: Business and the Bill of Rights
- Reading: Wickard v. Filburn
- Reading: Hunt v. Washington Apple Advertising Commission
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.